Welcome All!

Started by plasmacannon, April 24, 2011, 01:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

victory

Quote from: Wopoz on November 23, 2011, 01:15:47 AM
Damn a vote well iam not sure i can live up to that , I love metal i drink to much and i really hate kids that dont play football..... u sure that vote is needed.

:o

Naff

Nice to see you here now, welcome!  ;)
B7: solo --- B8-G24: SJ/SJMA/holidays --- G25: BLA --- G26-G33: SJ

I.Shinji

Hi guys.

Seems like I am neighbour to some of you. I originally started alone but would like to join you. I have already played "some" AW though but took some break. I wanted to originally start with a member of yours WhoML but I couldn't arrange it to log in at the time you guys started. Therefore I started alone. Seems now that fate had me thrown in your premises anyway. plasmacannon contacted me and as far as I know I haveto wait for the vote. Hope you will accept another member.

Greetz,

I.Shinji

victory

Quote from: I.Shinji on November 27, 2011, 01:06:04 AM
Hi guys.

Seems like I am neighbour to some of you. I originally started alone but would like to join you. I have already played "some" AW though but took some break. I wanted to originally start with a member of yours WhoML but I couldn't arrange it to log in at the time you guys started. Therefore I started alone. Seems now that fate had me thrown in your premises anyway. plasmacannon contacted me and as far as I know I haveto wait for the vote. Hope you will accept another member.

Greetz,

I.Shinji

Welcome here! :)

90dug

plasmacannon

Yea.
Thanks for registering.
We like to have fun here.
:)
G6 Solo / G7 SJMA / G8-G13 SJ / G14-G16 vacation / G17-G21 SJ / G22 as Skaro / G23-G25 SJ

cwfromsc

Greetings Astro warriors! cwfromsc here. Apparently we are also neighbors. I gather this is my first step in learning more about you? I agree that Alliances are needed to get past a certain point. I do like to learn about the alliance first. I have found that joining an alliance should be done deliberately and intelligently making sure it is a good fit so that there is no grief for either the new member or the alliance itself. Anyway, I am here to learn about you and answer your questions about myself.

CW!

90dug

plasmacannon

G6 Solo / G7 SJMA / G8-G13 SJ / G14-G16 vacation / G17-G21 SJ / G22 as Skaro / G23-G25 SJ

cwfromsc

Thank you, so first question

Are you at peace with everybody all the time or are there enemies lurking out there that you inherit when you join your alliance?

plasmacannon

Generally speaking, we don't have any long term enemies.
No one flys across the galaxy just to hunt us down. :)
We try to keep each game seperate, a fresh start and not hold grudges.
So much depends on the situation where we land, how many members we have that game, our goal for the round and the friendly alliances that we land near.
We tend to NAP alot and have peaceful buildup phase for a month or so.
Sometimes, we join in with a friendly alliance to battle a common foe.
Like I said, alot depends on who is around us that game.
We have coordinated landings with specific alliances to be certain we land near each other, before.
Each game is usually different.
:)

cwfromsc

Thank you, that was a good, thorough, honest (I believe) and balanced answer. I would guess this is an alliance made up of a variety of races meaning some warriors, some farmers, traders, etc. and it sounds as if you still enjoy a good fight a little ways into the game. Is these correct assumptions?

90dug

Yes thats sounds about right :D

cwfromsc

Thank you - I decided to join!

90dug

Great Stuff

Have a read around the forums and get yourself up to speed